Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Activity #4: Register for Community Service

Everyone needs to sign up for community service hours. You can do only the hours you need for this class, or you can count more hours by designing a presentation you give in another class about the stairwell project. Up to you.

Either way, you need to register by going to http://www.mdc.edu/cci/. Click on the magnifying glass and search for the "Stairwell" project. Fill out and print all the forms you need for keeping track of your hours. You will bring them with you at the end of the semester when we paint to have them signed.

To get credit for this part of the activity, bring the printed out forms to class and show Professor Donis.

15 comments:

  1. Okay,Just registered for this project....

    Lets get it started!!!

    Jose D. Marin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Registered for class project already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I alresdy signed up as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already signed up (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up just now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello guys
    I just registered successfully and printed all the necessary forms for Community Service
    I am ready to start…………

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think i got it.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. i signed up the 15th and printed all the forms so i'm good to go!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I signed up three weeks ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I signed up, but had forgoten to post the comment opsssssss
    by maricely. omar

    ReplyDelete